JOIN OUR TEAM
Area Vice President – Remote
Recognized as one of the fastest growing companies in Tampa Bay 7 years in a row and on the Inc.5000 list of top privately held companies in the country for the last 5 years, DAS Health is seeking a full time Area Vice President for our East, Central, or West regions.
The primary function of the Area VP of the DAS Channel Partner Program is to grow DAS Health’s client base through the development and management of a fully-functioning channel program. The Area VP will recruit, manage, coach, motivate and lead the Channel Partners in their region.
Specific job duties include:
- Targeted partner recruitment
- Continuous/consistent partner training and certification
- Joint business planning with metrics, volume commitments and tracking
- Profitable growth with customer satisfaction
- CRM collaboration tools for greater visibility/accountability
- Value based relationships driving mutual growth
- Quarterly marketing plans supporting joint business plans with clearly defined owners and success measures
- Work with product managers to understand and deliver value proposition for the entire DAS Health portfolio of products and services
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience
- Exceptional communication (oral & written) skills
- Ability to travel overnight – Quarterly onsite business reviews mandatory
- Practical experience working with various levels of management
- Skilled in analyzing complex business and technology issues while understanding a prospective client’s solution requirements
- High energy with strong initiative, unquestionable reliability, and follow-through, self-directed and organized
- Ability to multi-task and excel in a fast-paced environment
- Flexible and adaptable with regard to learning and understanding new technologies, and teaching them to end users at all levels
- Detail-oriented with professional demeanor
- Use, protect and disclose patients’ PHI and e-PHI only in accordance with Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) standards
DAS Health is a leading provider of health IT and management solutions and a trusted consultant to many physician groups, hospitals and healthcare systems across North America. For more than a decade, DAS Health has been bridging the gap between regulatory compliance, business goals and personal service, empowering our clients to deliver more patient-centric care, protect their earnings and increase profitability.
We offer base salary plus bonus, paid holidays and vacation, healthcare, 401(k), and many other benefits, including a 3-week paid sabbatical for employees when they reach their 5 year anniversary! Advancement opportunities for those who demonstrate strong results and leadership qualities. Other positions currently available. DAS is a smoke-free environment.
If you think you fit our culture and can contribute to our client’s success, we want to hear from you!