JOIN OUR TEAM
Revenue Cycle Management
Claims & Denials Specialist – Tampa, FL
Recognized as one of the fastest growing companies in Tampa Bay 7 years in a row and on the Inc.5000 list of top privately held companies in the country for the last 5 years, DAS Health is growing our team and is seeking a full-time RCM (Revenue Cycle Management) Claims and Denials Specialist.
The Claims and Denials Specialist is responsible for collecting, posting and managing physician accounts receivable.
Specific job duties include:
- Prepare and submit clean claims to insurance companies either electronically or by paper
- Prepare, review and send patient statements
- Prepare claims appeals and overturn denials as necessary
- Maintain best-practice A/R standards
- Work in compliance with HIPAA standards
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- 1-3 years medical billing experience
- Knowledge of medical terminology, ICD-10/CPT/HCPCS coding and CCI edits
- Familiarity with insurance companies’ processes and nuances in regard to claim adjudication
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong technical skills
- Detail oriented
- Good time management skills
- Ability to work independently
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) speaking and writing skills
- Experience in the following software: Aprima® EHR, Allscripts MyWay® EHR, SalesForce®, and Microsoft® Office
- Experience working in Podiatry, Primary Care and/or Surgery
About DAS Health
DAS Health is a leading provider of health IT and management solutions and a trusted consultant to many physician groups, hospitals and healthcare systems across North America. For more than a decade, DAS Health has been bridging the gap between regulatory compliance, business goals and personal service, empowering our clients to deliver more patient-centric care, protect their earnings and increase profitability.
We offer base salary plus bonus, paid holidays and vacation, healthcare, 401(k), and many other benefits, including a 3-week paid sabbatical for employees when they reach their 5 year anniversary! Advancement opportunities for those who demonstrate strong results and leadership qualities. Other positions currently available. DAS is a smoke-free environment.
If you think you fit our culture and can contribute to our client’s success, we want to hear from you!