JOIN OUR TEAM
Managed Service Provider
MSP Systems Engineer – Las Vegas, NV
Recognized as one of the fastest growing companies in Tampa Bay 7 years in a row and on the Inc.5000 list of top privately held companies in the country for the last 5 years, DAS Health is growing our MSP team and is seeking a full-time Managed Services Provider (MSP) Systems Engineer.
Our MSP Systems Engineers are responsible for delivering all aspects of our Managed Services offering including services, consulting, and planning for future client needs and growth. This position is highly visible to our clients, and all team members. You must enjoy meeting with clients, and consistently instill trust and confidence in all technical matters.
Specific job duties include:
- Advanced technical knowledge with an understanding for managing multiple diverse environments
- Deliver Enterprise level technical support covering a wide breadth of technical matters
- Design, plan and implement advanced technical solutions including meeting with clients and managing technical resources as needed
- Solve problems. All our Engineers must have a passion for customer service and solving problems the correct way the first time.
- Minimum 5 years of technical experience
- Firm understanding of small/medium business technology and business acumen related to small/medium businesses
- Excellent writing and communication skills, demonstrated ability to create comprehensive technology analysis documents, instruction sheets, and process documentation for current and potential programs
- Ability to facilitate technical meetings, and convey technical information to non-technical staff
- Proactive communicator with all levels of staff and management with the ability to maintain open communication with others
- Self-motivated and directed exceptional customer service orientation and dedication to meeting deadlines
- Excellent organization, time management and analytical skills
- History of balancing multiple priorities and the ability to adapt and change focus as deadlines or customer needs shift
- Embraces accountability and encourage others around them to do the same
- Must have excellent time management and be familiar with time tracking
- Hardware: Maintain, assess, configure, deploy switches, routers, firewalls, PCs, Servers and all other products and service in the IS umbrella
- Network Technologies/Topologies: WAN/LAN, Layer 2, Layer 3 networking, Multicast networking, QOS, Security, VPN, SSL VPN, IPSec VPN
- Virtualization: VMware, Virtual environments
- Operating System/utilities: Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 2008/2012 Server, DNS, DHCP, Office 365, Exchange, Active Directory, Google Apps, ASA, SonicwallOS, SophosOS a plus
About DAS Health
DAS Health is a leading provider of health IT and management solutions and a trusted consultant to many physician groups, hospitals and healthcare systems across North America. For more than a decade, DAS Health has been bridging the gap between regulatory compliance, business goals and personal service, empowering our clients to deliver more patient-centric care, protect their earnings and increase profitability.
We offer base salary plus bonus, paid holidays and vacation, healthcare, 401(k), and many other benefits, including a 3-week paid sabbatical for employees when they reach their 5 year anniversary! Advancement opportunities for those who demonstrate strong results and leadership qualities. Other positions currently available. DAS is a smoke-free environment.
If you think you fit our culture and can contribute to our client’s success, we want to hear from you!