JOIN OUR TEAM
Support Specialist – Tampa, FL
Recognized as one of the fastest growing companies in Tampa Bay 7 years in a row and on the Inc.5000 list of top privately held companies in the country for the last 5 years, DAS Health is growing our support team and is seeking a full time Support Specialist.
Specific job duties include:
- Take phone calls from EHR users to troubleshoot questions
- Work trouble tickets logged via the web and through email
- Manage cases through Customer Relations Management software (SalesForce®)
- Triage all new cases and ensure the triage process Is taking place within 15 minutes at all times
- Escalate software issues to developers and third party partners
- Troubleshoot minor computer problems, connectivity issues, and updates, refer clients to internal IT resources or MSP team if local issues identified
- Apply systems analysis techniques and procedures to determine hardware, software, or system functional specifications
- Design, develop, test or modify computer systems or programs based on user or design specifications
- Spend at least 50% of their time developing and presenting training and educational tools appropriate for users
- Participate and lead On the Job training and mentoring of support specialists and new employees.
- Remotely train PM/EHR users on different areas of the PM/EHR software
- Assist in the creation of training documents and instruction manuals on the EHR system
- Rotation of after-hours emergency support calls
- Manage and complete Ad-Hoc projects and tasking as directed by the Support Lead
- Use, protect and disclose patients’ PHI and e-PHI only in accordance with Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) standards
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- 1-3 years of experience in an IT support role
DAS Health is a leading provider of health IT and management solutions and a trusted consultant to many physician groups, hospitals and healthcare systems across North America. For more than a decade, DAS Health has been bridging the gap between regulatory compliance, business goals and personal service, empowering our clients to deliver more patient-centric care, protect their earnings and increase profitability.
We offer base salary plus bonus, paid holidays and vacation, healthcare, 401(k), and many other benefits, including a 3-week paid sabbatical for employees when they reach their 5 year anniversary! Advancement opportunities for those who demonstrate strong results and leadership qualities. Other positions currently available. DAS is a smoke-free environment.
If you think you fit our culture and can contribute to our client’s success, we want to hear from you!