Archives for 2007
Peak 10, the leading independent data center operator and managed services provider, announced that it will provide state-of-the-art data center services to Doctors’ Administrati...
Read More >> | 0 Comments
CCHL Community Grant
DAS gathered support from local, state and national politicians, business leaders, and the medical community and successfully led the initiative to receive a $3M software grant from the Center for Community Healthcare Leadership on behalf of the Tampa Bay community. The DAS initiative was chosen for this community grant from more than 90 other competing cities.
- 1. ACOs may affect physician employment patterns, JAMA study finds
- 2. OIG: CMS paid out $434M in improper premium assistance payments
- 3. Opioid prescriptions aren’t decreasing, study finds
- 4. ACOs using medical home physicians save money, yield higher quality, report finds
- 5. Uninsured rate stays stable in 2018