Archives for 2009
DAS, a leading provider of technology and consulting services for Tampa Bay physician practices and local iMedica Corporation Reseller, today announced that iMedica has adopted a n...
CEO David Schlaifer was awarded the honor of being listed among the Top 100 Business Leaders by Tampa Bay CEO Magazine.
DAS was a semi-finalist for the Greater Tampa Bay Chamber of Commerce Small Business of the Year award, a rigorous awards process with over 40 applicants.
DAS was named a finalist for the prestigious Quantum Leap Technology Award from the Tampa Bay Technology Forum.
iMedica Corporation, a leading developer of healthcare software solutions for medical practices, today announced a sales and marketing partnership with Doctors’ Administrative So...
- 1. ACOs may affect physician employment patterns, JAMA study finds
- 2. OIG: CMS paid out $434M in improper premium assistance payments
- 3. Opioid prescriptions aren’t decreasing, study finds
- 4. ACOs using medical home physicians save money, yield higher quality, report finds
- 5. Uninsured rate stays stable in 2018