Archives for 2013
Doctors Administrative Solutions was honored as one of the 100 fastest growing companies headquartered in the state of Florida in the inaugural Florida Fast 100, for demonstrating outstanding growth for the two-year period between 2010 and 2012.
Doctors Administrative Solutions was recognized for the second year in a row on the 2013 Inc. 500|5000 annual exclusive list of America’s fastest-growing private companies, ranking #1387.
An exclusive program honoring second stage growth companies, DAS was among the 50 winners of the 2013 class of Florida Companies to Watch. Award winners were recognized for impressive employment rates and revenue growth, entrepreneurial leadership, product innovation, social/community responsibility and competitive business practices.
For the fourth consecutive year, DAS has been recognized by the Tampa Bay Business Journal Fast 50 as one of the 50 fastest growing companies in Tampa Bay. For 2013, we ranked in the Top 30.
David Schlaifer was honored by the Tampa Bay Technology Forum and Tampa Bay Business Journal as the CEO of the year of a technology company.
- 1. ACOs may affect physician employment patterns, JAMA study finds
- 2. OIG: CMS paid out $434M in improper premium assistance payments
- 3. Opioid prescriptions aren’t decreasing, study finds
- 4. ACOs using medical home physicians save money, yield higher quality, report finds
- 5. Uninsured rate stays stable in 2018