Archives for 2023
DAS Health is thrilled to be ranked for the 10th time on Inc 5000, the most prestigious ranking of the fastest-growing private companies in America. Being recognized by Inc 5000 for our continued success and growth over the years has been a huge accomplishment. The companies on this list have demonstrated success and resilience, and we are proud to be among these great organizations.
For the ninth year, DAS Health has been ranked on the Inc. 5000 List of the nation’s fastest-growing companies. We are honored to be on this exclusive list. It is truly an accomplishment, especially to be named nine times, an achievement less than 1% of the companies on the list can claim.
This marks our tenth year that DAS Health has earned a spot among the Tampa Bay Business Journal’s Fast 50, the fastest-growing privately held companies in the bay area. We are honored to be included on this list and be among the top organizations in the Tampa Bay Area.
DAS Health has been ranked on the Inc. 5000 List of the nation’s fastest-growing companies for the 8th year since 2012. This is a remarkable accomplishment, as only a fraction of companies have made the list twice, and only 1% of companies ranked have made the list eight or more times.
- 1. ACOs may affect physician employment patterns, JAMA study finds
- 2. OIG: CMS paid out $434M in improper premium assistance payments
- 3. Opioid prescriptions aren’t decreasing, study finds
- 4. ACOs using medical home physicians save money, yield higher quality, report finds
- 5. Uninsured rate stays stable in 2018