Q4 2018 | Out of the Darkness Walk, Metropolitan Ministries and more!
In Q4, Our Chicago team helped pack meals for undernourished children with Feed My Starving Children. Our Tampa team joined with Metropolitan Ministries to help serve those in need. Finally, to wrap up the year the entire DAS Family volunteered with the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention, supporting mental health awareness and education at the Out of Darkness Suicide Prevention Walk.
See pictures from our Q4 DAS Community initiatives!
- 1. ACOs may affect physician employment patterns, JAMA study finds
- 2. OIG: CMS paid out $434M in improper premium assistance payments
- 3. Opioid prescriptions aren’t decreasing, study finds
- 4. ACOs using medical home physicians save money, yield higher quality, report finds
- 5. Uninsured rate stays stable in 2018
Affordable Care Act (ACA)
chronic care management
Doctors Administrative Solutions
electronic health records