MACRA and MIPS Reporting
Your choice for proven, experienced MIPS reporting, APMs or Medicaid MU reporting assistance.
We know you’re focused on your patients. In other words, you have enough on your plate. So, adding complicated MIPS reporting, Medicaid MU or APM reporting and incentive requirements into the mix is a burden. In short, that’s why we’ve developed a proven, simple and customized reporting assistance program.
To start, we help you optimize Quality Payment Program measures. Then we cover every aspect of reporting requirements. Finally, we minimize your own staffs’ time.
We work with you. For example, we deliver custom monthly reports. Of course, they are organized for your practice. Moreover, it contains only the information relevant to you. Likewise, our unique system lets you easily make adjustments and coordinate workflows. As a result, enhanced measured performance earns you incentives while avoiding penalties. And you’ll have access to a consultant for monthly calls. Further, additional training is available.
In short, get expert support from a team that lives and breathes MACRA and MIPS reporting.
How to Prepare Your Practice for MIPS Reporting
Don’t let low MIPS Performance cost your practice a -9% payment adjustment. Simplify your reporting! Follow our MIPS Preparedness Guide. Above all, develop a MIPS Action Plan that works for you.
1. Determine Eligibility Status
- First, verify your clinician eligibility at https://qpp.cms.gov/participation-lookup.
- Next, determine if you’re eligible to opt-in to MIPS 2020.
- Finally, send in MIPS data as an individual or as a group.
2. Identify Your Practice Goals
- Do you want to avoid the negative adjustment?
- Similarly, do you want to earn a positive adjustment?
3. Create an Action Plan
- First, create an audit folder to keep all documents organized.
- Then, identify who will be responsible for your reporting.
- Review and select measures for:
- Finally, understand your cost category performance.
4. Understand New Regulations
- To start, make sure you’re using 2015 Certified EHR Technology.
- Then, evaluate your performance to ensure you will earn greater than 45 points.
- And prepare for MIPS Value Pathways beginning in 2021.
Merit-Based Incentive Payment System (MIPS) Reporting
- Measure selection guidance.
- In addition, custom monthly reporting.
- Estimated category and program scores.
- Reporting assistance. And gathering supporting documentation.
- Workflow analysis and guidance.
- A la carte or full package options. Improvement Activities, Quality and Promoting Interoperability.
Alternative Payment Models (APMs) Guidance
- Workflow analysis and guidance to capture key measure data.
- Custom reporting for your specific measures.
- Submission-ready materials provided for your practice to complete.
Medicaid Meaningful Use (MU) Program
- Workflow guidance on meeting your measures.
- Monthly detailed reports, including threshold performance.
- Reporting assistance. Likewise, gathering supporting documentation.