Certified PM & EHR Technology
The best systems. The right features. And the biggest benefits. For YOU.
Experience has taught us that EHR features must impact meaningful change. Features like single-database systems that eliminate the need for multiple log-ins and guide you seamlessly through the crossover to ICD-10; automated medication history downloads that save valuable time and data-entry errors; and content that’s driven by each practitioner’s individual style.
If it’s speed and simplicity you need, faster payment cycles, less paper to chase, or even all of the above – just tell us. With the powerful Aprima® practice management (PM) and electronic health record (EHR) software, we’ll help build the right vehicle to get you there, and we’ll be by your side for the ride too.
Faster, Easier Documentation
- Streamline front office workflow with automatic eligibility verification, medication history download and DL/Insurance Card scanners that fill in key fields for your staff
- Write orders faster and stay compliant with automated prescribing, lab and radiology interfaces
- Receive reminders for ongoing and preventative care with built-in clinical decision support
- Cut down on billing errors with superbills and recommended E&M codes that generate real-time based on documentation along with complete billing and reporting oversight to guarantee cleaner claims
- Mobile EHR documentation and charge capture helps guarantee that you don't miss getting paid for services performed
- Dragon® dictation-friendly
- 100+ palettes for specialty-driven visit types, with the ability to save new, custom shortcuts on the fly
- Easy import of clinical diagrams, images and reports with telestrate functionality for key annotations
- Common procedure notes included
- User Settings defined by specialty, location and care team to ensure that everyone sees the right amount and type of data
- Adaptive Learning catalogues your preferences to create automated shortcuts for charting
- Easily document electronic forms from existing paper assessments