Quick, Meaningful Mental Health Screening
With the assessURhealthTM proprietary, tablet-based application, it is easy to complete vital psychological evaluations. Our tablet-based software helps you provide better care to your patients. In short, mental health screening and behavioral health screening help you make informed decisions.
By purchasing assessURhealth you’ll improve profitability by adding new revenue to your practice. In addition, you’ll enhance patient care. For example, the assessURhealth product improves patient health data through a patient driven application that requires no additional staff time. Firstly, it takes less than 5 minutes to complete. Secondly, it immediately delivers a color coded and easy to interpret report to the provider.
So, engage your patients with assessURhealth’s quick self-assessments. The tablet based self screening is completed in your waiting room and sent to you or your EHR at the click of a button.
Further, the electronic mental health assessment is supported entirely by our in-house software support team. We stand behind our healthcare products.
Above all, we can integrate assessURhealth with popular EHR systems to allow you to import the self-assessment directly into your EHR system. Patient screening results will populate automatically into the patient record making the entire process seamless.
IMPROVE CLINICAL OUTCOMES
ENGAGE YOUR PATIENTS
GENERATE NEW REVENUE
What can assessURhealth Mental Health Screening do for you?
- Self scored, color coded reports provide better health data. So, we can assess patient health risk for multiple psychological issues.
- Create multiple billable events at once. And with no additional clinical staff time required.
- Review results directly with the patient. Requires minimal staff time & encourages patient awareness of their own health risks.
- Provide a better plan for better treatment options. Likewise follow-up on care, referrals, and more.
Behavioral Health Screening Assessment Options
Choose the screening options that meet your needs:
- Depression Screening
- Somatic Symptom Assessment
- Anxiety Risk Assessment
- Opioid Risk
- Alcohol Abuse Screening
- Postnatal Depression Assessment
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)