Join Our Team
TO WHAT DO YOU ASPIRE?
We’re a diverse collection of talents and backgrounds, bound by a shared commitment to the success of our clients, our organization, and each other.
We love healthcare, and technology, and the crazy place at which they meet and innovate to help doctors run better businesses. We value things like integrity, excellence, results, and above all, people.
DAS Health knows the value of happy and healthy employees:
- Remote positions currently available for applicants living in Alabama, Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Mississippi, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, and Washington.
- Latest business and communications technologies utilized to ensure flexibility for our staff in the field.
- Ongoing learning and cross-training provided; internal job & career growth encouraged.
- Company sponsored community service opportunities through DAS Cares.
- Flexible time-off policies so that employees are able to maintain active involvement in their families and in the community.
- In addition to standard paid time off, every five years employees are provided a three week paid sabbatical to help with an overseas charity, follow a dream, or find another way to “re-charge”.
- We’re a Tampa Bay Business Journal-recognized “Best Place To Work” and People First organization!
If you share our values and believe you can bring a fresh, new talent to our team, we want to hear from you! Just click on an open position to the right to learn more and apply.
As of November 30, 2021, DAS Health is still hiring for growth! Even in this environment, DAS is rapidly growing as we continue to expand our services. Click one of our open positions below to learn more:
Help Desk IT Technician II - Phoenix, AZ
Help Desk IT Technician I - Remote
NextGen Software Support Specialist – Remote
System Administrator I – Phoenix, AZ
System Administrator I – Baltimore, MD
Salesforce Administrator - Remote
AR Specialist - Remote
MSP NOC Systems Engineer Lead - Remote
Help Desk Manager - Remote