Q1 2018 | Metropolitan Ministries, Ronald McDonald and Bark in the Park
The DAS Family has been busy this quarter, volunteering during the past two weeks at Metropolitan Ministries in Tampa, with Ronald McDonald House charity in Las Vegas, and representing along with their furry family members at the Bark in the Park event put on by the Humane Society.
All our volunteers helped to prepare meals, clean, and raise awareness during our quarter one DAS Community initiatives. Check out a few photos of the events below!
- 1. ACOs may affect physician employment patterns, JAMA study finds
- 2. OIG: CMS paid out $434M in improper premium assistance payments
- 3. Opioid prescriptions aren’t decreasing, study finds
- 4. ACOs using medical home physicians save money, yield higher quality, report finds
- 5. Uninsured rate stays stable in 2018
Affordable Care Act (ACA)
chronic care management
Doctors Administrative Solutions
electronic health records
Health Information Exchange (HIE)
Merit-based incentive program
quality payment program