MIPS and PCMH Reporting
Your choice for proven, experienced MIPS reporting, APMs, PCMH and other quality reporting assistance.
We know you’re focused on your patients. Adding complicated clinical quality measure reporting, tracking, and analyzing into the mix is a burden. However, we understand its necessary as there is an impact on your practice’s reputation and overall bottom line with the financial incentives and penalties on the line. That’s why we’ve developed a proven, simple and customized reporting assistance program.
To start, we help you optimize Quality Payment Program measures. Then we cover every aspect of reporting requirements. Finally, we minimize your own staffs’ time.
We work with you. For example, we deliver custom monthly reports that contains only the information relevant to you. Our unique system lets you easily make adjustments and coordinate workflows. As a result, enhanced measured performance earns you incentives while avoiding penalties. And you’ll have access to a consultant for monthly calls. Further, additional training is available.
Get expert support from a team that lives and breathes quality reporting, especially MIPS.
How to Prepare Your Practice for MIPS Reporting
Don’t let low MIPS Performance cost your practice a -9% payment adjustment. Simplify your reporting! Follow our MIPS Preparedness Guide. Above all, develop a MIPS Action Plan that works for you.
1. Determine Eligibility Status
- First, verify your clinician eligibility at https://qpp.cms.gov/participation-lookup.
- Next, determine if you’re eligible to opt-in to MIPS.
- Finally, send in MIPS data as an individual or as a group.
2. Identify Your Practice Goals
- Do you want to avoid the negative adjustment?
- Similarly, do you want to earn a positive adjustment?
3. Create an Action Plan
- First, create an audit folder to keep all documents organized.
- Then, identify who will be responsible for your reporting.
- Review and select measures for:
- Finally, understand your cost category performance.
4. Understand New Regulations
- To start, make sure you’re using 2015 CURES Certified EHR Technology.
- Then, evaluate your performance to ensure you will earn greater than 75 points.
- Begin to prepare for the transition to MIPS Value Pathways.
Merit-Based Incentive Payment System (MIPS) Reporting
- Measure selection guidance.
- In addition, custom monthly reporting.
- Estimated category and program scores.
- Reporting assistance. And gathering supporting documentation.
- Workflow analysis and guidance.
- A range of assistance package options, from complete ongoing support to as-needed support tailored to your practice needs.
Alternative Payment Models (APMs) Guidance
- Workflow analysis and guidance to capture key measure data.
- Custom reporting for your specific measures.
- Submission-ready materials provided for your practice to complete.
NCQA PCMH Transformation and Annual Reporting
- Guidance on meeting your core and elective criteria.
- Regular meetings with personalized recommendations and project plans.
- Assistance with gathering and uploading supporting documentation from a certified NCQA PCMH CCE.