Practice Improvement Consulting
A partner to help you refresh, renew and grow.
Your habits and those of your staff impact your patients’ experience and your bottom line, from the amount of time your staff spends verifying eligibility to the percentage of copays you successfully collect. Even the placement of your computer or tablet in an exam room – and the way you use it to chart. Your policies for documentation and reporting can be the difference between the assessment of Meaningful Use and PQRS penalties or not.
The team at DAS leverages their experience as Practice Administrators, Nurses and Certified Professional Coders to deliver best practice policy, process and reporting benchmarks that help clients uncover opportunities to increase efficiencies and improve productivity.
Practice Health Assessments
- Full-scale, onsite reviews of the current status of the business, workflow, billing processes and payment cycles
- Documented recommendations for improvement and DAS Plan of Care to help you achieve those targets
Workflow Improvement Consulting
- Customized implementation and training of best practice processes and behaviors across front office, clinical, and billing departments as desired. Better your infrastructure, profitability, and patient retention
- Gain access to ongoing training session and Local User Groups to guarantee continued success
Meaningful Use/PQRS Reporting Assistance
- Personalized review of Meaningful Use and PQRS measures and guidance through appropriate system and workflow configurations to satisfy reporting requirements
- Ongoing performance analysis throughout reporting period, followed by hand-held attestation assistance