Aprima PM & EHR Technology
Aprima. The best systems. The right features. And the biggest benefits. For YOU.
Designed for practices with 1-10 providers, Aprima EHR streamlines patient care, billing and scheduling. Firstly, features like single-database systems eliminate the need for multiple log-ins. Similarly, Aprima guides you through the crossover to ICD-10. Meanwhile, automated medication history save valuable time and data-entry errors. Above all, content is driven by each practitioner’s individual style.
If you need speed and simplicity, faster payment cycles, less paper, or all of the above, we’re here for you. With the Aprima practice management (PM) and electronic health record (EHR) software, we can build your practice the right workflows. In addition, we’ll be by your side from day 1.
Most importantly, we offer HIPAA security. For example, our IT security staff are HIPAA security experts. We will provide you with the most comprehensive and proven security risk assessments and training.
Billing / Collections
Aprima’s Billing and Collections modules take the guesswork out of billing. In addition, built-in coding and claims management allows you to focus on patient care.
Aprima will route, document and track medical workflows with built in task management.
Patient communication portal is integrated into Aprima EHR. For example, the portal allows providers to educate and communicate with patients to improve overall care.
CREATED BY DOCTORS,
SCHEDULE A DEMO
Aprima is Faster
- Streamline front office work. Eligibility, medication history and Insurance Card scanners that fill in key fields for your staff.
- Likewise, write orders fast! Then, stay compliant with prescribing, lab and radiology interfaces.
- Reminders for ongoing care with built-in clinical decision support.
- Cut down on billing errors with superbills and E&M codes that generate real-time. Likewise, complete billing and reporting oversight to guarantee clean claims.
- Mobile EHR docs and charge capture helps you get paid fast.
- Dragon® dictation-friendly.
- Of course, it’s all backed by our internal support staff.
- 100+ palettes for specialty-driven visit types. And the ability to save new, custom shortcuts on the fly.
- Easily import clinical diagrams, images and reports. Use telestrate for key annotations.
- Common procedure notes are included.
- Moreover, user Settings can be defined. Pick specialty, location and care team. To clarify, ensure that you see the right data.
- Further, adaptive learning catalogs your preferences to create shortcuts for charting.
- Finally, document electronic forms from paper assessments.