Q4 2017 | Out of Darkness Suicide Prevention Walk
On Saturday, December 9th the DAS Family volunteered with the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention, supporting mental health awareness and education at the Out of Darkness Suicide Prevention Walk.
We were one of the largest teams to participate, bringing together remote and local employees and matching our total donation to the cause.
- 1. ACOs may affect physician employment patterns, JAMA study finds
- 2. OIG: CMS paid out $434M in improper premium assistance payments
- 3. Opioid prescriptions aren’t decreasing, study finds
- 4. ACOs using medical home physicians save money, yield higher quality, report finds
- 5. Uninsured rate stays stable in 2018
Affordable Care Act (ACA)
chronic care management
Doctors Administrative Solutions
electronic health records
Health Information Exchange (HIE)
Merit-based incentive program
quality payment program